Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tokyo Day 3 and 4

Day 3 and 4 of the BizJapan Summit was focused on the Business Plan Competition. We did a business model based on Akihabara, and the main goal was actually to attract more foreign tourists to the area.

Day 3





Udon lunch at Cafeteria Fuji. The main course is always accompanied by rice and miso soup, and there's also a salad bar where you can grab some salad. There's also dessert which is always jelly or grapefruit/banana.





Travelling through a temple near the hostel to Harajuku station. The walk took like 15 to 20 minutes. I have no idea how I managed it because I'm a completely inactive person back in Singapore and the Japanese were walking so fast.



Finally at Akihabara!!!



The place is renowned for its vast variety of electronic shops and comic book stores. This is one of the comic book stores there.



With Amy at the AKB48 Theatre. The whole of Akihabara is filled with stores selling AKB48 merchandise. I just realised AKB stands for Akihabara...



My awesome group!!!! And Hiroshi haha.





Dinner was Fried pork cutlet with pasta and broccoli, that also comes with rice and miso soup as well as salad and dessert.

Day 4





Lunch: Black Pepper Pork/Chicken (I forgot) with rice and miso soup. I took the potato salad from the salad bar as well.





Dinner before our business plan presentation. This was beef with peanut sauce (I think).



After the presentation, waiting for the results. We didn't expect to win actually. We were just happy to churn out a business plan because our initial ones kept getting rejected. Eventually we didn't win, but it was still a great experience and I'm glad I got to know my amazing group mates.



No comments:

Post a Comment