Thursday, February 21, 2013

Malaysian Food + Random Updates

So a couple of days ago, Takuro and his friends came to Singapore for vacation and Happy and I brought them around NUS and then to Jurong Point for dinner. Takuro was saying that he felt like eating Malaysian food, but we didn't know where to get Malaysian food...?? But alas. We came across the Malaysian Food Street in Jurong Point that none of us knew existed ._. This is the world's greatest coincidence. 



I didn't even know what I was ordering in the Food Street haha. I just said "Noodles".



Sakura Matcha Kit Kat all the way from Japan ^^



Random photos taken by Happy yesterday. 

Yesterday was a horrendous day. First, someone spilt juice or any other red substance on my skirt. Next, I kept tripping over myself -.-"' Then my shoe broke while I was rushing for class and I had to walk barefoot to COOP to get a pair of slippers -.-

:(



No comments:

Post a Comment