Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chomp Chomp



Finally satisfied my long time craving for satay the other day at Chomp Chomp! We ordered a huge variety of local food as Yoji was in town and wanted to try local delights. Didn't manage to take pictures of the food as I was busy eating, but there was carrot cake (Both black and white), popiah, kueh paiti (? I have no idea how to spell that. I only remember it as popiah in a cup haha.), BBQ sting ray (a must have at CC), satay and hokkien mee.

On a sidenote, I've been feeling really tired and drained recently. Although I have to say that I did manage to get sufficient sleep, more than what majority of my university peers are having. Ironically though, while others seem perfectly functional, I fall asleep on the bus/train, move around with weak limbs etc. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment