Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last Week Of Sem Two



Last EL1101E Class with Derek and my group. Pity Derek will be going back to Hong Kong to teach instead of staying in NUS.



Last Korean lesson. Which comprised of our Korean skits. Had to write a script in Korean and then act it out. The skit was supposed to be 6 minutes long, which means each person had three minutes to speak. Chiong Wei and I came up with a blind-dating skit hahaha. And in the skit, I'm from Korean while he's from England. It was a fun project to work on, and I really enjoy learning Korean thus far. At the end of the lesson, we had to work in groups of four to come up with a piece of drawing or whatever we wanted to write. In the end, we wrote (As you can see above): "Teacher, you are very pretty! Korean language may be difficult but its very interesting! We will study hard!" And we drew really childish drawings haha.

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Okay maybe not life, I'm exaggerating. Worst day of the semester. My cramps were killing me, and there were so many issues that just surfaced without warning, and I really can't handle it. Forced myself to go to sleep last night without over-thinking things. I'm glad I woke up today to the rainy and cool weather, and to a nice breakfast.

Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment