Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sushi Grooming + Food

It's been a while since my last post so here's an update post :) Brought Sushi to Pet Safari for grooming the other day. Shaved her fur to around an inch long. She looks SO MUCH neater now, not as unkempt as she used to look. Her fur is also less tangled because its shorter. In fact, I don't think there are any tangles because her fur is much too short now. 













Carbonara at Hoshino Coffee. Wanted to try Tim Ho Wan, but the queue was much too long. Also had Matcha Souffle but I forgot to take a picture of it. It was yummy though! I'm just gonna put a picture of Matcha Souffle that I googled here, so that you get a rough idea of what it looked like haha. 





 Tonkotsu Ramen at Watami.



Hot Chocolate!!! My favourite hot beverage :) 


Look at the fluffy marshmallows!!! 



Cheesecake. I think I've been eating too much cheesecakes and desserts but I can't help it!!


Dim Sum Breakfast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment