Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Badminton + Dinner + Movie


Sushi looking as extraordinarily cute as ever. That is her newest toy, the squeaky drumstick. But it lost its squeak because my dog likes to play rough -.-"'





Marble Slab Ice Cream. We had Butter Pecan and Rocher flavour. I prefer the Rocher flavour. 



Went to watch the Li Ning Singapore Open 2013. 


So, to escape the overflowing haze that somehow managed to enter the Indoor Stadium, we then headed to Paradise Dynasty.





Amazing handmade noodles with pork slices. 



And the star attraction: Colourful Xiao Long Bao.


This was the first flavoured one that I ate. It was cheese flavoured. The cheese taste wasn't very strong until I got to the last bite, but nevertheless, I was amazed that there actually was the flavour of cheese in it. 


Szechuan flavour that was my least favourite. The taste was too overpowering for my liking. But I took a photo of it anyway, because it was pink and I like pink hehe.


Took a picture of this because it highly resembled a turd. Oops :X


Large tub of popcorn and Mountain Dew to accompany us while we watched Man Of Steel.


No comments:

Post a Comment