Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Foodie Day Out





My absolute favourite Marche Rosti with Chicken Cheese Sausage and Sour Cream!






Pot of Green Tea.



Amazing Gyoza.



The Star: Tonkotsu Ramen with an additional Egg. 

The noodles were not too soft nor too hard, exactly how I requested (You could choose between soft, medium, or hard noodles). The texture of the ramen was marvellous, as was the taste of the broth. The pork was good by my standards, and the egg simply melted in my mouth in a delightful way. I absolutely loved this ramen, and I definitely will be back for more.




Statue of Van Gogh in Ion. 

I was really impressed by this work of art and the meaning of it. Basically, I've come to the conclusion that this statue depicts life. It tears you apart. 



Cold Stone Ice Cream. 

Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment