Friday, June 21, 2013

Sushi + Haze


I was browsing through my phone the other day and stumbled upon this old picture. 

This was when I first got Sushi. 



And now look at her! She looks so different from when she was a puppy!



Doggy socks that my aunt bought from Thailand for Sushi.



Not only did Sushi refuse to wear them, she snatched one of them away and started gnawing possessively on it. We had a hard time getting it away from her gripping jaws. The one on the left is the one she chewed on, as compared to the one that she left untouched on the right. Haha. 


"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." 

- William Shakespeare
 Sushi sniffing the rose. I took this shot because I thought it was super cute. 


Finally, HAZE PREVENTION. Singapore is currently shrouded by unhealthy haze caused by forest fires in Sumatra and West Kalimantan. Most people have resorted to wearing N95 masks (Which are out of stock -.-) to protect themselves against the harmful particles in the air. I was lucky enough to receive a N95 mask from Jiaqi and a few flimsy surgical masks as well haha. 

The haze yesterday was over PSI 400, well into the hazardous range. It's becoming a major cause of worry and disruption in Singaporeans' lives. I really hope something is done regarding this and that the haze will disperse soon.



Jiaqi and I looking retarded with our haze prevention gear. 

Okay bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment