Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Super Outdated Post

Hi ~

I am perfectly aware that National Day is over, but I have only just found the time to post these pictures!!! 

Forgive me :X

So anyway, here's what I did for this year's National Day :) 

I wasn't able to attend the National Day Parade (Couldn't get tickets, sadly), but I was determined to join in the excitement by catching the fireworks in person.



So anyway, dinner was RAMEN!!! I can never get sick of ramen, really. And the tamago... Mindblowingly awesome. 


Japanese Char Siew. This was absolutely delicious. The meat was so flavorful and chewy, and the lemon juice on top of it made the taste mad intense and amazing.



My National Day Dessert was a personalized Magnum ice cream :)

So we stumbled upon the Magnum pop-up store on our quest for dessert, and saw the opportunity to create our very own Magnum ice cream! It was perfect timing, because I had been seeing the Magnum Champagne and Espresso advertisements all around Singapore and was craving it. 

My Magnum ice cream was coated with Dark Chocolate, topped with Chocolate hearts, Gold flakes, and Gold nuggets, and finally, drizzled with White Chocolate. 

It tasted so delicious. I was so proud :X Hehe. 

The Magnum pop-up store is at Clarke Quay, if you'd like to try making one yourself.


Saw the planes flying by with the Singapore flag. Everyone was just staring in awe. 


This is how I spent my time while waiting for the fireworks to start. 

Playing drums.

Haha.





And finally...

The long anticipated annual Fireworks Show!!! 

This year's was amazing. I particularly loved the different shapes and designs, especially the heart shape. 

So anyway, after the wonderful fireworks show, I was dragged to have supper at Chomp Chomp.




The must-have Barbequed Chicken Wings.


Super large Sugar Cane Juice.


White Carrot Cake. 
.
.
.
The following are another two day's worth of pictures hehe. 
.
.
.




Had a Swedish dinner the other night. 

The food was unique, and I really felt like I tried something new that night. 







Jack's Place! 

I love their garlic bread.

Okay, so that's all for now ~

Bye!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment