Thursday, November 28, 2013

Please don’t go, I’ll eat you whole


Fat face picture from the day I caught 'Catching Fire' with bestie. 

'Catching Fire' was fantastic. I found myself on the verge of crying, but resisting, throughout the entire movie. It is such a depressing movie. I think people are really really highly masochistic. We know that the movie will depress us, yet for some strange unfathomable reason we still watch it anyway. 

Can't wait for exams to be over and escape overseas hahaha. Hate being straddled in the middle of exam period like that. 

Been having mad cramps these few days, and had to sustain on Panadol Extra. Had insomnia the other night, which is really extremely rare for a pig like myself. Couldn't sleep the entire night, so the next day I immediately scanned through the ingredients in Panadol Extra and discovered that it contains caffeine in it -.-



"Welfare pack" from my special boy. He said he wanted to buy my favourite salted caramel flavor but it wasn't available. 

Nom nom nom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment