Wednesday, January 1, 2014

S.E.A Aquarium

*This post is filled with loads of pictures*

Been feeling very frustrated and pissy these few days because of PMS. The cramps are killing me, even though the actual period has yet to come. Also, I just cut my hair not long ago. Now it's so horrendously short. and my fringe is ridiculous -.-"'

Anyway, here are pictures from the super awesome day I spent at the S.E.A Aquarium! I've been wanting to visit the place since it opened. 

Had rosti before heading to the aquarium. We were planning to have a buffet lunch but ended up at Marche. 





HELLO :) I was super excited when I first entered the aquarium. 











DO YOU SEE THE SEAHORSE :)





My favourite Sting Ray heh. 













Some sort of rock-looking fish. 











This Christmas tree was so gorgeous. 




 Sotong hehe.





These tiny starfish look super adorable. 




Mudskippers :)



 Huge crabs. I wonder how they taste like.... Kidding!





These look like sea snails to me.





Moving on to the beautiful jellyfish!






















More sting ray action!



The deep sea fish I would most like to see. 













Lobster muahaha.











And now for my favourite....

SHARKS.













Here's a compilation of all the videos I took that day :)



I shall end this post with a picture of a hanging mannequin. 



BYE! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment