Monday, May 19, 2014

Update #3

So... I've been working the past week! I was hoping that I wouldn't have to bring my crutches for work but I still can't move around stably without the crutches. Can't wait to get the MRI scan done so that I know the progress of my knee. 

Work has been really tiring. I've been waking up way earlier than the time I ought to, and falling asleep the moment my head touches my pillow at night. Getting used to the whole waking up early routine is a tedious chore. 

But!!! I was lucky to meet this bunch of awesome interns at work who have been extremely tolerant even though my injured leg has been really impeding. 




I've been trying to learn how to use Dayre but I still can't figure it out!!!!!! Pardon my stupidity lol.

Til next time then! ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment