Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Blues


It's Tuesday night and yet I'm still suffering from a severe case of the Monday Blues. I feel like a kid wanting to escape school right now. Zzz.


Went to catch "Maleficent" last night with the fellow interns. I found it interesting, but rather disappointing because I expected more. Perhaps people would find the twist rather refreshing, but I personally feel that the ending should not have been different from what happens in the original Disney movie. I feel like it becomes a separate independent film, rather than based on the classic "Sleeping Beauty". 

I was really looking forward to catching "Maleficent" because I've watched Disney princess movies since I was young and I always found Aurora beautiful (although my favorite princess is still Ariel). The movie had good visual effects and the action was not bad though. It makes for a good fantasy cum action film although the plot was not really to my liking.

WHY IS IT ONLY TUESDAY :(:(:(

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment