Monday, August 18, 2014

Sushi's 2nd Birthday

Pet owners/lovers would know that a pet is a special being that can bring so much joy to your life. 

I welcomed Sushi into my house and my life 2 years ago. Now I cannot imagine life without said doggy any longer, nor can I imagine not having a pet to share my joys and woes with. The house feels so empty and silent (her little bell rings intently on her collar every time she walks) when she's not around (sometimes she's out grooming or out for walks).

I had missed her first birthday because I was in Korea last year. Her first birthday was celebrated with a new toy!

Her second birthday approached quickly and I knew I had to do something special for her!

So....

We bought her a cake!



I have no idea why I look so gloomy in this picture haha.




AND FINALLY
.
.
.


Blowing the candles!!!

Here's the video if you're interested: http://instagram.com/p/qjboQ8pfSG/?modal=true

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, SUSHI! 
(Although this post is one month belated hahaha)



No comments:

Post a Comment