Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rambles #2

I was randomly surfing Youtube when I saw this video on the sidebar and clicked on it:


Gosh, the memories that this song brings back.

I remember watching this show back when I was in Japan.


Gen and I would camp in her room at night after all the activities have ended and start watching this show. We would watch 2, at most 3, episodes every night. 

We even watched it on the bus while we were travelling to Yamanaka Lake!

And I remember crying almost every episode -.-

I've never been a fan of Korean dramas, but when I was younger I'd watch these shows:



My favorite was of course, Full House.

It's funny how I managed to learn Korean for almost two years without being a fan of Kpop or Korean dramas -.-"'

Anyway, under YX's recommendation, I started watching this drama:


Oh boy, I loved it!

It was funny, dramatic, everything I enjoyed in a drama! I even got H to watch it with me!

And I also watched this melodrama:


Which got me crying like mad.

And then I went on a Korean drama-watching hiatus. Haha.

Or maybe I should say I went back to watching American sitcoms like HIMYM and dramas like Pretty Little Liars (which I gave up watching after the second season).

Then many people started recommending me a certain Korean drama.

And it was this one:


I started watching it every night and I enjoyed it so much!

As of now, this is the most recent Korean drama I've watched.

Do recommend me some Korean dramas! I love watching them, although it takes a lot to get me to continue watching the entire series because I often stop watching them after, like, the second or third episode? You can drop me a recommendation on the ask.fm box on the right-hand side of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment