Monday, September 1, 2014

Update #6


Been missing those days I spent in Hong Kong recently. This was the view at The Peak. The sky was so blue, and the scenery, simply amazing. I had expected Hong Kong to be much like Singapore, but I guess I had underestimated just how much of Hong Kong's land is solely for nature rather than people.


Was craving the churros I ate in Hong Kong Disneyland the other day. I am such a huge fan of churros, but I rarely get to eat them sigh.


Tried the Cheesy 7 Pockets Pizza at Pizza Hut the other day. It was CRAZY CHEESY. There were huge chunks of un-melted cheese atop the pizza. Cheese lovers should definitely tried this! Cheese level: Intense.


Went to the Singapore Gardens Festival last last weekend. This was one of my favourite exhibits. I feel like this was a stunning example of the constant blend of nature and modernity. It captured the fast pace of human civilization and the placidity of nature in one "living room". I applaud the artist for this astounding design.




Met this trio for a late dinner the other day. Our outing was completed with a lovely Korean Barbeque buffet, as well as Llao Llao for dessert. I simply cannot get over how good Llao Llao is! But the queue is OH MY GOD (if you get what I mean).

Til next time then ~

No comments:

Post a Comment