Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lost



So, reading week is over and finals are approaching.

I'm relieved that I've finally secured an internship for next semester, but I do feel that inevitable stress pounding inside.

I'm not sure if it's the stress, but I've gained quite a lot of weight recently. Boo.

Recently I've been thinking aplenty. Sometimes I really wonder what is going on in others' heads. I would like to know what they are thinking, and whether they keep certain memories in their brains.

It's funny how I'm supposed to be studying, but yet here I am, posting a blog post and indulging in pensive reverie.

To lighten the mood a little, here's a picture of the amazing Nando's I had the other day:


We ordered the meal platter for two. It was pretty huge. One whole chicken (2 halfs) and 2 regular sides (You can choose 1 large side). We got the mild Peri Peri chicken, with garlic bread and fries (with sprinkles on top). I have to recommend the garlic bread. It's fantastic, really. 

Til next time then ~

Oh and if you're free, do check out SunnyFoodBunny! I just updated it with a post about 5 junk food items I love recently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment