Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!

Technically it's Boxing Day, but ah well!

The doggy in the picture is Posh, my cousin's dog. There was actually another dog present too, named Pate. Both Posh and Pate are elderly dogs that were rescued from abusive situations when they were puppies. Pate is currently blind, and it saddens me to see him like that. I still remember fondly how sprightly they were just a couple of years ago. 

:(

I'm glad there was a festive atmosphere these few days. I have been overwhelmed by a spate of well, unfortunate... issues. The festive mood really helps to lighten things up and put me in a better state. 

I need to remember that no matter how disheartening things may get, I will always have my doggy's love. She has been a sweetheart these few days, nestling up to me and nudging me for hugs and kisses. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Lets forget all our troubles and listen to awesome music!


No comments:

Post a Comment