Friday, January 23, 2015

Rambles #9


"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." - William Shakespeare

It's finally the weekends!

Somehow I feel like everyday is a monotonous routine.

Monday - Work - Eat - Sleep - Tuesday - Work - Eat - Sleep - Wednesday - Work - Eat - Sleep - Thursday - Work - Eat - Sleep - Friday - Work - Eat - Sleep - WEEKENDS!

That's about it.

It's been a long time since I updated my food blog.

It's not that I have given up on it, but I hardly have any time to blog nowadays. So here are some food pictures from the week!

Wednesday:

Had amazing Thai food for dinner!


Seafood Tomyum Soup


Baby Kai Lan


Seafood and Egg Tofu

The fantastic meal really made my day a lot brighter, and the mid-week blues vanished.

Thursday:


Finally tried the sashimi at Standing Sushi Bar for lunch!

I've always heard of the place, which is reputed for its sashimi (and no you don't have to stand while eating, that's just the name), but I've never tried it. Well I finally got the chance to!

It was pretty decent! Devoured every single thing on my plate, except the green thing on the right and the salad (because I don't like salad).



Dinner was Shabu-shabu at Azmaya in Robertson Quay. 

The experience was really authentic Japanese. 

Well that's pretty much all for my rambling ~

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment