Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dim Sum Mania

When you're working in the CBD, its really difficult to find somewhere with cheap and good food. 

You're often limited to overpriced restaurants or dining outlets.

Right next to my office building is this 'food court' named Food Garden. The place comprises of mostly pricey food such as Imperial Treasure and Ippudo Express. 

Esther and I decided to explore the food court the other day because we were tired of always eating at Lau Pa Sat, the cheapest dining location near our office.

And.... we found this dim sum outlet tucked in the corner of Food Garden!

I wouldn't say their food is cheap, but I do think its quite a nice find.

Here are our silly antics upon ordering their yummy Liu Sha Pau:






And here are pictures of a steamboat dinner I had with my family last weekend!



Once you start working, the weekends become a very precious commodity.

Sometimes the grass is really greener on the other side.






No comments:

Post a Comment