Thursday, August 6, 2015

Nostalgia


Having seen the long queue at the Suki-ya outlet in Plaza Sing, coupled with the freshly-acquired knowledge of a student promotion, we headed to the restaurant to indulge in their Shabu Shabu buffet.

For our soup base, we chose the Sukiyaki and Shabu base. I rather liked the Sukiyaki base because it was really aligned towards my affection for sweet and savory food.


The food was pretty decent, and the price was really affordable. 

HOWEVER.

The service was definitely lacking.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.

After our filling lunch, we headed to the National Museum to check out the exhibitions there.

In light of SG50, the Museum had all sorts of nostalgic items laid in place for visitors.


Check this out!!!

I can still fondly remember those times in Primary School when we would play with the mini version of these erasers by flicking them around the table.

How nostalgic!


I'm really excited for this year's National Day, especially since its SG50! 

I'm so glad to be part of this amazing nation. 

Happy 50th Birthday, Singapore!


No comments:

Post a Comment