Thursday, September 17, 2015

I'm Feelin' 22


Finally I can say "I'm feelin' 22"! #cheapthrill

Would like to thank everyone who has made my 22nd birthday so incredible! An even more remarkable thing is that my birthday coincided with Polling Day! How awesome is that? I got to vote for the very first time while basking in birthday bliss hahaha.

I had a short weekend getaway in Batam to celebrate my 22nd birthday. We stayed at the HARRIS Resort in Waterfront. The resort was pretty limited in terms of facilities, but their service was excellent, albeit a little slow. 


The view from my room.

We actually got a room with a sea-view, but the scenery was pretty much obscured by the recent haze so... 


At the balcony!

There was a table tennis/ping pong table at the ground floor, which was complimentary for guests to use. Being the suaku people that we are, we were ecstatic to see the equipment. I think I did... decent? HAHA.

The below is my attempt at table tennis:


Anyway, it was a really special birthday and I'm glad I got to spend it with people I love. 

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment