Saturday, July 9, 2016

Commencement 2016


Guess what?

I finally graduated last Friday!

Here's the video of me receiving my degree scroll from NUS President Professor Tan Chorh Chuan:



For those of you wondering, the Professor was extremely nice and friendly. When I approached him onstage, he said warmly, "Hi Nicole, congratulations!", which melted any form of anxiety I was having, and carved that beam on my face.




While I was sitting amongst the copious amounts of to-be graduates downstage, I found myself reflecting upon the past 4 years in NUS. 

I was lucky to have been granted bountiful opportunities which resulted in colorful friendships and worthwhile internships.

It has been a very dark period of life for me since I ended my exams and embarked on life as a full-fledged 'adult'. 

I am struggling to get a grasp on life and maintain a sense of identity. It is not easy when everyday is like a torrent of tangled drawling rain.

But... less on that, shall we?

Anyway, do support Chriscole by following us on Carousell, Shopee and Instagram! :) 

With love,
Nicole 



No comments:

Post a Comment